1. Can I search by last name only?
must search by last name and the state. The first name is optional.
2. Can I add more listings after I have completed my initial sign-in
just log in, go to Listing Info, click on the Add Listing button at the
bottom of your listings, and input your new listing information.
3. Do I need a zip code and city to search for a chiropractor?
automated site allows you to search by zip code or city and state.
4. Can I search by state only?
5. Once I am logged in and I try to search, is the site still secure?
Once you are logged onto the website, you are protected by 128 encryption
throughout the entire site.
Information Change Questions:
6. If I experience any office changes, will I be able to update my office
at any time you will be able to update your listing information by logging
in and clicking Listing Info, and then Edit Listing.
7. If I experience personal changes, will I be able to update my account
at any time you will be able to update your personal account information
by logging in and clicking Account Info, and then changing your information.
8. Will I be able to change my credit card information?
at any time that you wish to change your credit card information, simply
log in, click on Billing Info, and make all necessary changes.
9. How do I change my membership level?
your membership level.
10. Can I edit my chiropractor information while it is inactive?
as soon as you activate your account you will be able to update all of
11. Can I change my membership status in the middle of the month?
if you decide to downgrade your membership level in the middle of the
month, that listing will be immediately downgraded from Sponsor to Member
level and on the first of the next month your bill will be changed to
the lower price. You will also be able to upgrade from Member to Sponsor
membership if the two Sponsor membership spots are not already taken for
your city, as these membership levels are on a first come, first serve
basis. If you do upgrade membership levels, you will immediately be upgraded
to Sponsor member and your bill will increase to the Sponsor price on
the first of the next month.
12. Can I take off one of my listings from the directory if I need to?
to remove one of your listings from the directory, log in and click on
Listing Info. Then click Deactivate Listing.
13. During the sign-in process, do I need to fill in the billing address
of where I want the bill sent or the address the credit card is registered
enter the address your credit card is registered under.
14. If I choose to deactivate my account, am I immediately removed from
the online directory?
upon deactivation, your listing is immediately removed from the directory
15. If I deactivate my account, will I have to re-register to post my
listing on the directory again?
will just need to reactivate your account by logging in, clicking Listing
Info, and click Activate Listing.
16. If I deactivate my account in the middle of the month, will I be
refunded for the remainder of the month?
you have been billed for a month, you have paid for the month of service.
Since our billing cycle begins at the beginning of every month, we recommend
waiting until the end of the month to deactivate your account.
17. When does the billing cycle begin?
each doctor on the first of each month for the following month.
18. Can I remove one of my listings from the directory for one month
and then post my information on the listing again?
you may remove your listing for any period of time you need to. This can
easily be done by logging in and deactivating your account. You can reactivate
your account just as easily when you are ready to be accessible to your
patients on the Internet. This is easily accomplished by logging in, going
to Listing Info and clicking Activate Listing.
19. What is the difference between an active and inactive listing?
listing is a listing that is currently listed on the ChiroProRegistry
on-line website. An inactive listing is a listing that has been deactivated
and taken off of the on-line registry. However, inactive listings can
easily be put back on the registry by activating the listing.
20. What is the difference between the Member and Sponsor membership
more about our Membership Levels by clicking
21. Once I'm logged on the site, am I able to navigate around while remaining
You will be logged in and able to fully navigate the site until you choose
to log out, by clicking the Logout button at the top of the right side
of the page.
22. If I am a Sponsor Member, do I have the choice of uploading a video
Sponsor Members have the choice of uploading their own video or 3 pictures.
23. How do I upload my video or picture media to my listing?
login to our website using your username and password. Then proceed to
Edit Listing and click the Photo/Video button. Click on the button to
browse your computer for media, choose what you want to add to your listing,
click upload, and your media will be attached.